Tuesday, June 23, 2009

J.Hi sightings

Hello again Friends,

I'm the one who posted yesterday. You can just call me Reader. After a day of searching and asking around J.Hi's 'hood I still was not able to find her current whereabouts but I did dig up some information. It seems that she was sighted on Memorial Day weekend at the zoo with her family. I found some pictures documenting this visit. Rumor has it that after buying the food to feed the animals, her sons balked and she was forced to do the dirty work. Here is J.Hi being licked by a very long, black toungue.

The family then proceeded to the camel area. where J.Hi instructed her husband, Alan, to take a picture of "the one with two humps." This is the result.


Well, the zoo visit did not give me any clues as to why she is not posting so I decided to talk to her neighbors. It seems that later that same weekend she was spotted at a neighborhood party.


Alright, now we're getting to it. Poor J.Hi! What could be going on with her that she would allow a picture like this to be taken? She obviously is very disturbed? Maybe from the giraffe licking? Possibly. Is she giving us a distress signal here? Is this a cry for help? What ill fate has befallen our Princess of the Pedestrian? Our Madame Mundane? I am going to get to the bottom of this and will not rest until I help her. Truly I cannot live without the weekly accounts of her everyday extra average humdrum life. So on I go. I will report back, Friends.

1 comment:

BeckEye said...

What? No picture of that camel's toe?