Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Duel of the Fates

Sage was in the school talent show last week. It's elementary school so if you audition and you are appropriate, you're in. Needless to say, there were a lot of girl groups dancing and cheering. He decided to show off his mad light sabre skillz to music. He is simulating a battle to the music "Duel of the Fates" from Episode I. According to the show director, Sage's act was very unique. As a proud mother, I would have to say he was totally AWESOME!!! I think he enjoyed his moment in the spotlight. He said afterwards that he got a lot of hugs from girls--one girl hugged him twice. Ha! Here's my baby. I sense that fame is his destiny.


5 comments:

Big Al said...

Thats. My. Boy. :-)

C said...

wow.... that is fantastic! you must be so proud. sage sure knows his stuff!
i just loved my kids school functions stuff. it would always bring tears in my eyes as im sure this did you.

C

BeckEye said...

Ha ha ha...that's pretty awesome! I want one now. (I'm sure I'll change my mind in a few minutes though.)

Anonymous said...

Not only did I see it ... I believed it. Especially the karate.

kim said...

holy crap..he was totally in control of the entire routine! even when the saber went flying, he made it look like it was how he planned it...super awesome!! and as an experienced follow-spot operator, can I just say whomever was following him needs to be beaten with that saber?? NEVER, NEVER lose your star!!!