Friday, September 16, 2005

Spinnin' and winnin'

I had just returned from my doctor's appointment where I learned the diagnosis for two days worth of extreme dizziness. My doctor said, "Classic case of vertigo caused by an inner ear virus." I was just relieved that it wasn't a brain tumor or extended spins from my bender the previous Saturday.

Alan had taken the morning off of work so I could go to my appointment baby-free. So I am lying on the bed explaining my diagnosis to Alan when he announces "This is the perfect time for a nooner! I mean, you are lying down anyway, right?" I couldn't really argue with that logic so I agreed. So after we gated Shepard in his room and gave him a cookie to stop the screaming, we did it. And it was great!! He made my head swim or maybe that was just the vertigo. But right after the "ooooo" and just before the "ahhhhh, yeah" I had a revelation. Nooners are the answer!!

I hate having sex in the morning, evenings are too busy, and at night I just want to watch TV or read. So this is answer to our question--where does sex fit in? Nooner! I won't be too tired, Alan will get it on a regular basis with lunch thrown in too, and I can still watch Lost without being groped! Oh, happy day! I'd say it's a win-win for all parties.

No comments: